Adobe Photoshop

C

Cakey

Thinkcamera has a step by step guide starting HERE

this is one amazing program and is the one I used for my big pod picture in my gallery

so well worth looking at

C

Cakey

oooops ...........looks like Im doing the guide in the title ...hahaha

The Monk

Reaction score
I`m printing it out cakey, its should be interesting, I`ve also got some of the photoshop masterclass DVDs, these are very good too

The Monk

Reaction score
yes I usually read Digital Photo in the newsagents while I`m buying The Guitarist

Paul Martin 5

Reaction score
I too have the Adobe Photoshop DVD classes and think they fantastic and incredibly useful.

The Monk

Reaction score
yes I`ve had a few good tips from them paul despite having a level 2 in photoshop, i`m a visual learner and find the DVD ideal for my stlyle of learning

Paul Martin 5

Reaction score
Do you have the ones from Linda.com? I think the guy teaching it is called Deke Mclelland?

I also have another for Adobe Lightroom too.

Paul Martin 5

Reaction score
Ah well it appears that I have some different ones from you then. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
I think there are quite a lot of these tutorial DVDs abd CD ROMs about, photshop is a truely amazing tool of course and even the expects appear to be always finding something new

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

I have got about 15 back issues of Digital Photo complete with tutorial CDs. Most of it is how to use Photoshop. It's very good.

The Monk is one of those people who reads magazines in WH Smiths without buying any of them.

I couldn't do that!

The Monk

Reaction score
I can, quite easily, In fact I once saw a great tabbed peice of music in a mag, took it off the shelf at Smiths and photocopied it on their machine, then put the mag back, it cost me 20 to copy two pages

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

And just as easy you can loop-de-loop on roundabouts and drop a whole load of MacDonalds rubbish on the counter of a high class wine shop in Warwick.

I was never able to live that one down.

/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif