Could This Simple Idea stop Bait Companies Going Under In This Day And Age

cg74

Reaction score
That and an ingredients declaration - though the latter maybe brought about with European laws. I see a good few Nash baits now have an inclusions list written on their packaging - welcome but long overdue.

sam vimes

Reaction score
I take no notice of use by dates on food that I consume, let alone on stuff I'm going to feed the fish with.:D

dangermouse

Reaction score
I take no notice of use by dates on food that I consume, let alone on stuff I'm going to feed the fish with.:D

lol That goes for me too.

Plus most anglers tend to freeze and re-freeze bait which they wouldn`t do if they were eating it.

Still, I suppose there would be a few that would fall for it.

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
One effect might be to start an underground market for "Vintage" baits; nice for those who know what to stock up on , and how to "puff" it (or just how to puff what lies unsold in the warehouse (cynic? Moi??)); not so good for the mugs whom one can envision hypnotising themselves into believing that they'd catch fish if only they had Gnashattax* Seasoned Goat and Glenlivet '97 that their pusher/dealer is only supplying in 100g bags for more than a week's dole...

"Gnashattax"...Copyright A.C. Tyler 2012. Might come in handy, if I can find the feeding trigger...