Carp Angling at it's worst in the UK

Chopper Harris

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T8dHOcuFsI I can't believe that these "C****" ( Sorry, i can't come to terms with calling them anglers!) can treat any fish in this way.

Apparantly they're from the Brum area- Anyone here recognise them???

If so- perhaps reporting them to the NRA or/and their local paper would be in order, I bet a pound to a penny they don't posses a rod licence between them!!

If any of you are members of other angling forums then please post this there- The more these annimals are exposed the better!!!. <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Unbelivable, people like this don't even deserve the word the scum.

pcpaulh

Reaction score
The more these annimals are exposed the better

I see where your coming from but I still think the more exmposure they get the worse it is for fishing in general. Ideal scenario in my opinion would be video taken straight off youtube, all clubs and baliffs at every venue given pictures of them and a life ban from fishing.

The more publicity they get from the RSPCA, local papers and general coverage the more its damaging the reputation of every other angler in the country, not just carp fishermen.

gerry hill

Reaction score
get these retards offthe site and inform the relative bodies

THEY ARE NOTFISHERMENTHEY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF USELESS A##EHOLES

NOW`SIT`S TIME TO NAME AND SHAME,

other wise more ammo for the anti sports brigade.

COME ON CHAPS IF YOU KNOW THEM <u>NOWS THE TIME TO NAME AND SHAME</u>

Morespiders

Reaction score
Words fail me, poor fish, only watched half of it. If we only knew who they were.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
cheap track suits says eastern european to me.

our government sucks.

when will the immigrationmadness stop?

K

Keith Williams

More to the point. who's fishery is it and do the owners, club syndicate know about this PR disaster for angling

worse still is the comments on some carping websites where guys are making some very ominous threats to those blokes personal well being! I don't condone it but I wouldn't want to be in their wellies if they get found fishing

F

Frothey

how do you work that one out? that means every scouser and chav in the country is an immigrant /forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif

Mad Dog

Reaction score
thats what the footage looks like to me.

why didnt they speak through it instead of the back ground music?

because there not worried about being seen by us because their unknowns but if they speak its a giveaway.

as previously mentioned on this threadsomebody must know the venue and identify it to get the ea or somebody around there to stop future carnage.

lifetime bans and finesmust be the very minimum for these disturbed individuals.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
well spotted.

i was too shocked to spot that.

i notice the ea reports the most un-licensed people caught fishing and taken to court and finedwas in the midlands.

well done enviroment agency.

F

Frothey

lol! the guy who posted it is "dj beady" - google it, there's plenty of him out there....

what carnage? they put the fish on softgrass in the main - and the fish werent just left on the staging, they were on mats/sacks.you can see them putting the fish back in carefully - i was waiting for them to lob them in. the only thing they did wrong was not to use a mat, but then is that necessary on soft grass?

they just had questionable handling skills, but no worse than you see on the majority of commercials these days.

christ, have a look at pics from the 50's to the 80's - and those fish didn't die did they?

alan

Reaction score
they dont look like eastern europeans, more like a bunch of twats out on a piss up and fishing, watch the first 2 minutes worth. they look like the twats you see hanging around shops.

they know what they are doing is wrong, in the first bit they are always looking over thier shoulders to see who is a round. the oldest twat dives on the fish, sitting on one. then they panic and all jump up. looking behind them again.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
good.

hope they have sleepless nights and never visit the bank again!

K

Keith Williams

Frothey

Not being too personal m8 but whats Scousers got to do with this Video..... I think you do an injustice to the Liverpool folk who are well known for kindness and good humour and lets not forget its not a place thats as bad as Mancunia or the dreaded South east where every hoody carries a knife to school or canal bank.

As U'r from the Mild Mid West u could do us all a favour and keep heading west instead of causing aggro between fellow sensible danglers who are just as incensed at the Video morons !

F

Frothey

you're also known for your sense of humour Keith.... appparently!

it was the cheap tracksuit remark I was replying to, calm down calm down /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

K

Keith Williams

Frothey

Curious that your comment was and quote :

" How do you work that one out? that means every scouser and chav in the country is an immigrant /forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif"

You jest Sir!