World's Ugliest Tench

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
May I use the medium of your esteemed organ to announce the capture of the world's ugliest tench? Its only redeeming feature was its weight - 7lb 8oz (Have I uploaded the pic correctly?)

Attachments

• World's Ugliest Bastard Tench.jpg
    World's Ugliest Bastard Tench.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 83

sam vimes

Reaction score
Click on the thumbnail for enlargement.

I did and this is what happens.

sam vimes, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can the techies not sort this?:confused:

dave11

Reaction score
And here. If i could get a better look there maybe a reason?

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got the same message and I still can't find the smilies, I thought it was just me being a knob.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I opened the page perfectly alright.

However, I should inform you that in South Africa they have far larger and much more ugly Tench than that . . . . . . . . .

So, maybe not the "world's" Ugliest . . . .

LOL

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I bet it's a browser issue, I'm on firefox.

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Safari here too , tried logging out and viewing same result , I can see the thumbnail but not the whole pic , there is a setting in user cp settings that dictates who can see your albums I thought it defaulted to everyone

---------- Post added at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48 ----------

I think it may be the settings in user cp if I click on the OP's profile I can't see his album but if I click on Chub's i can see his.

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

Chub nice tench mate

barbelboi

Reaction score
Has anyone other than PJ and Geoff managed to open it as I would assume they have different access to us. I use Chrome, Firefox and Lunascape and get the same brush off with each one.

Here's a tinca I caught a few years ago with what is believed to be a stress problem, apparently quite common in tincas - probably caused by stressful spawning and only ugly for a time before it clears up.
Jerry
barbelboi-albums-pics-3-picture3208-mf-tinca.jpg