Boat Load of Nikons

The Monk

Reaction score
Nikon F50 and Nikon F601 complete with lenses AF Nikkor 28 to 80mm, AF Nikkor 35 to 70mm, AF Sigma 70 to 210mm and SCA 346/2AF top hot shoe flash adaptor for F50 and F601 suitable for Metz head flash guns. £200

Lowe Pro, Photographic Vest and HD Belt complete with 7 various Lowe Pro pouches, £70

Nikon F5 mint condition with Sigma 28 to 200mm lens and UV filter.£399

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Come on mate; Put some photo,s of your Items up so that we all can see them, and you never know. You mite be inondated with emails.

The Monk

Reaction score
The classic F5, mines got a bigger lens though
pic_001.jpg

I

Ian Cloke

<blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>what lovely cameras/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
They certainly are Nick, but they're a bit out of my price range mate

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

How I remember the conversation in a Leamington Spa camera shop ca 1996.

This guy proclaimed to all in the shop that it would be 50 years at least before digital would take over from film and that pros would never trust it, never mind use it.

That was only 12 years ago.

The Monk

Reaction score
its amazing just how quickly it took over mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Digital photography must be one the fastest moving technologies of recent years. It has totally overwhelmed film.

I wish automotive technology would move as fast, however it is completely hamstrung by vested interests. I thought that by this time the vast majority of cars on the roads would be hybrids.