Still hunting.

Big Koll

Reaction score
Hi all its me again still trying to find a southern water that my friends can decide on fishing together and i think this is it, (fingers crossed this could be the one). I have been on the web site and just wondered if it is as good as it seems, as usual any info appreciated.

Big Koll

Reaction score
sorry in my rush to post topic i forgot venue it is Milton pools near Oxford

N

Nathan Ball

Milton pools is quite good - they've recently stocked cats into the specimen lake as well so make sure your gear is up to stratch!! For baits i'd go with boilies, plastic & real corn, pellets etc

Big Koll

Reaction score
cheers nathan will pass that onto others see if they fancy it , much appreciated.

T

trev matthews (100M bronze)

Beware Big Koll. I went there with intentions of fishing the main lake for cats but when I got there 0830 hrs all the pegs on the main lake were either taken or reserved. There were two pegs in the corner but when I put my kit down I got a load of abuse from a chap who had bivvied up on a peg around the corner and because he had baited up a spot near the two empty pegs his lines were right across the front of the pegs. In the end I went and sat on a different lake. The young lad in the shop didnt seem at all interested in this other "anglers" antics.

I would suggest you either get there mega early or phone and reserve a peg

Overall a bad experience for me and I wont go again.