The Monk

wayne snedden

Reaction score
Is the monk still on these boards?

I have sent him a pm but have not had a reply.

Looking for information on fishing in Majorca and heard he IS the man to see.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wayne; The Monk is still on the site, but you will get him between 0700-2200hrs.

But am sure that you will have to make an appointment to see him as I know that he is a very bizzy man thoughts days.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Yes He's still here ........... Posts every day ........

You'll get him tomorrow all day probably

Being a Monk .. Sunday is his busy day ..( He has a lot of praying to do on Sundays )

B

Barry Edney

I thought he'd left us.....

Haven't seen him post for half hour.

Trisantona

Reaction score
Well he does have other interests, ,but that only takes him three minutes,or so i'm told./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
hahahahahaha/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, I`ll email you Wayne, It is however some years since I was in majorca, this was in the days of my 3rd marraige when I gained a Spanish brother in law, not seen our Paco for a few years though, so the place may have changed now

The Monk

Reaction score
sorry wayne your email seems to be disabled, email me mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Long time no hear Barry.Hope all is well?

The Monk

Reaction score
I worked in Majorca building the belle vue apartments in Alcudia, I was a dodgy cowboy builder and don`t think I mixed the cement right, but they still apeare to be standing, the Spanish builders get tired midday and go for a sleep so I used to go fishing on lake Esperanza, I don`t know why th3ey got tired they never appeared to do anything?

I also use to teach topless Swedish slappers how to water ski when out Paco got his speed boat and a set of skis from the local car boot, that was probably one of the best jobs I ever had

wayne snedden

Reaction score
Monk,

Have sent you a pm with e-mail addy.

For some reason I had me PM facility unticked, all sorted now.

Wayne.

R

Robert Woods

There is a nice cafe' near to Paco's that sells pint cups of tea.../forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif.

The Monk

Reaction score
do you know Our Paco Robert, he has thre Dreams Bar at VCaptain Corrells PTO Alcudia, I used to play spanish guitar behind the bar all night, I was better than the spaniards on the guitar

The Monk

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>wayne snedden wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Monk,

Have sent you a pm with e-mail addy.

For some reason I had me PM facility unticked, all sorted now.

Wayne.</blockquote>
Cheers mate, i`m at work at the moment but will get it when I get home/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Robert Woods

No mucker...only been Alcudia once but liked the look of all those massive stakes on plates.../forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif.

The Monk

Reaction score
Yeah I got spoilt a bit while I was out there/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif