Shock horror - Kevin Perkins published in Anglers Mail

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Kevin is published in Anglers Mail today in Tales from the Riverbank. We told him to give it a shot and it worked. Deanos' turn next!

P

Peter Jacobs (ACA, SAA, CA)

Well, damn!

Well done Kevin!

Will someone either save me a copy or get it scanned?

(Another disadvantage of working away from home.)

captain carrott

Reaction score
bluddi ell!

am gonna av to go out and buy it now so i can read it!

well done kevin

The Monk

Reaction score
well done kevin and not before time either, its about time AM hads some proper writers, I might start reading it now/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
Its a good story...I am not going to give anything away, as I had to pay for the magazine as "GRIZELDA" was giving me the evil eye from behind the counter.

Kevins picture looks good, he looks well ard like Vinnie Jones!

E

Evan the Welsh Windbag

Good 'un.

And for once we can't blame Greg......

W

Wolfman Woody

That's it.

It's going to cost you a pound now every time you want to speak to him.

K

Kevin Perkins

Well, this was anice surprise when I got back off holiday! Certainly the first time in print, and probably the last, but made it at last....!

Thanks for your kind words, and AM's circulation figures will go through the roof this week as I run round buying up all the copies!<blockquote class=quoteheader>Woody the Moaning Marlow Meldrew wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

That's it.

It's going to cost you a pound now every time you want to speak to him.</blockquote>

Jeff

Now I am famous I'm not about to drop my price to a pound, am I? And I did pick up something in Singapore, I'll give it to you next time we meet up.........

And Deanos

Notthe first time have I been likened to Vinny, I think it's why Jeff takes me fishing with him, to scare off all the annoying autograph hunters andgroupies that have seen him on TV. I must do a good job, 'cos he never, ever,gets bothered when I'm around

P

Peter Jacobs (ACA, SAA, CA)

"And I did pick up something in Singapore, I'll give it to you next time we meet up........."

Reckon you might want to rephrase that before the likes of Ed and the Monk see this?

[inset U-No-Wot - - - - - - > HERE]

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Kevin Perkins * * * * * * * * wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

And I did pick up something in Singapore, I'll give it to you next time we meet up.........</blockquote>

I don't want it, Kevin, I don't want it and you know I'm not that way inclined anyway.

/forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

Hope you had a good time though - with all those ladyboys, but we'll so no more for now.

J

John McLaren

Congratulations Kevin!Look forward to the"Tickletackle" catalogue free with next week's edition/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"And I did pick up something in Singapore, I'll give it to you next time we meet up........."

Hmmmmmmmm It could be one of3 things .....

a) A Ladyboy

or

b) A Thai bride

or

c) A Dose