What Has Happened to

• Thread starter Peter Jacobs (ACA, SAA, CA)
  • Start date
P

Peter Jacobs (ACA, SAA, CA)

Is it just me or has everyones posting counter been set backwards?

Methinks the crafty Monk has been up to no good . . . . . . .

Currently it shows:

Ed - 578,

Cakey - 465,

Mine - 117

??????????????????????????????????????????????

P

Also, see the Shock horror thread;

Mark Wintle - 48 Posts?

Nick, what have you been up to?

E

Evan the Welsh Windbag

Get those two posts !!!! /\/\/\/\/\/\

You just gotta laugh aintcha..... from a carelesscheery quip, amused at other's problems, toalarmed angst and dismay in one minute flat !!!!!

The Monk

Reaction score
I`m phoning the Samaritans, this is terrible, is this the end of FM as we know it, for years and years I was asking fora post counter and now we`ve finally got one, somebody`s F**ked it up, I`m going to the European Courts of Human Rights

E

Evan the Welsh Windbag

<blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>...I`m going to the European Courts of Human Rights</blockquote>You wouldn't happen to need an unfeasibly expensive lawyer would you now /forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Damn shame the old ticker packed in before this modern gravy train really started running over on to some of my bread.... /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

Reaction score
I think the littleelves that sit and count all the posts got pissed and everything went tits up.Then the cheif elf had to take over and sort things out a bit and that

P

Evan asked:

"You wouldn't happen to need an unfeasibly expensive lawyer would you now "

Which prompted me into almost copying a dozen Lawyer jokes, but I decided against it,

Because:

Lawyers don?t think they?re funny and no one else thinks they?re jokes

[insert big smiley thing - - - - - > HERE ]

Reaction score
Clearly, there is a new system which only counts those posts of merit..either in terms of angling content or literary value.

Given those criteria I'm shocked that a number of our regulars have even reached double figures!

ha ha!!

PoshPaul

captain carrott

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>PoshPaul (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Clearly, there is a new system which only counts those posts of merit..either in terms of angling content or literary value.

Given those criteria I'm shocked that a number of our regulars have even reached double figures!

ha ha!!

PoshPaul</blockquote>
cheeky sod!

Reaction score
Cheeky Chappy that's me
Max_miller.jpg

Although my theory has been shot to pieces when I see Corkers count. It must be a figure arrived at by finding the square root of poo related posts!!