Big Girl 02.03.jpg

The Monk

Reaction score
thats was a bit disappointing, eerr well done mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

CAT

Reaction score
Thanks people /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.giflol @ Paraman

Claudia,i caught her on a Roach dead baitusing a float fished paternoster rig as it goes, but i did have aJackbefore this one on the shads i had four fishon the day,but it was my Birthday after all.

Going back this weekend to catch her Mum /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
All that needs Shane is Robert Shaw singing a sea shanty in his boats cabin as the empty barrels start to fly off the deck!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifDER DER DER...BOM... BOM...BOM...der der der.

What a beautiful Pike, great write up too.

T

trev matthews (100M bronze)

What an absolutely awsome fish, well done indeed.

Reaction score
A beautiful fish Cat, well done mate. /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Has Eddie sorted out our very contraversial species hunt 'nil point' yet?

CAT

Reaction score
Thanks again everyone/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Not that im aware of ****y but i think hes going to sort it, i just want to winthat Calcutta prize for the biggest Pike, thats a prize worth winning.

CRITTER

Reaction score
shame on you cat! if you keep this kind of catch rate going you will be up there with the pike toucher .....numero uno knocking him off the top spot.......JAMMY GIT!

NICE PIC MATE ONE FOR THE OLD PHOTO BOOK /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif.WHEN WE GETTING OUT?

SO WHO SEAD THAT YOU LOT FROM DOWN THERE HAVE THE BIGGEST FISH!

its now time for us northern dwellers to step up and be counted.....barbel from the trent,

pike from the area,perch and even pike touchers gutt!COME ON HAVE IT/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

CAT

Reaction score
Its all skill Danny Boy, Reel, line, Rod in your hand get your head insidethe Pike and Predator, instead of BreamBully monthly, lol

Elastic whats that all about?

Hey Mr Overtime, When you coming fishing with Team C.I.D

Reaction score
to true you grabbing git,about time you came fishingwith team cid *hitter tell Tina your going this Sunday,come on big lad dont be affraid of her shes only little/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

B

Bully

What a cracker!

To be honest it would be my nightmare catching something as big, I simply would not know how to handle it properly.

CRITTER

Reaction score
i know what your saying bully, i dont know how pike toucher is handling his gut either!!

sorry i thought you was on about j smith not cat!

hahahah

Reaction score
you beeneatingthem funny little mushrooms again *hitter/forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif