Hello!!!

Reaction score
Ok so I'm new here. I found this site trying to find out what was on the fish i caught. That post is under the Carp fishing. Any who, I am just a fisher women that does it purely for fun, I catch and release. I am by no means a pro or anything like that. hahaha I fish with a pole and a hook and a minnow or worm. ever now and again ill put a spinner thingy on or what my family calls the wolf river jig, has a three way thingy, with a big weight on one and a hook with minnow on the other. its for catching walleye? yeah see i just fish for funzys.
but i like to know more and i figured this place would be a good one to start.
My grandpa was the fisherman in the family. he made sure each grandkid had a mickey pole before we could walk. Sadly, he passed away to soon for me to learn all the ins and outs of fishing. My dad too was an avid fisherman, but he was a little more tight lipped on teaching me anything beyond the basics. It also dosnt help that I really didnt start taking interest until the past few years as I began to teach my kid to fish. so yeah hello and thanks for having me.

Reaction score
Thank you for such a warm welcome, I am looking forward to having this place to go to when i have questions and need answers. and when i catch that fish that i have no clue what it is. also so i can be the best fisherwomen and teacher of my kid i can be. lol
thanks a million!!!

gaz b

Reaction score
Hello back at ya and welcome.

Gaz

Sent from my BlackBerry pudding using my Toe's.