Nicholl's Leisure Lake

Medders

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone fished Nicholl's Leisure Lake in West Hythe,Kent? It was featured in Angler's Mail last week, I'm going to give it a bash next Tuesday......the thing is, its flippin' 55 acres!!! If anyone has fished it (apart from those that don't do commercial fisheries, obviously!!), can you recommend a good part of the lake? Many Thanks

R

ROBO

Hi mark , Ive got a fishing comp at nicholls fishery this sunday and it all depends what fish you after because there are large carp large bream nice tench and large roach , when iam match fishing at this water i use a swimfeeder casting over 50 yards as this seems to be the norm , as for swims there are good swims as you enter along the main entrance of the fishery if your using a pole fish close in and sweetcorn has the edge on this water , What i will do this sunday i will ask the guy for more details for you and keep you posted , also i might be tempted to come along with you Tuesday as i only live in Ashford . Tight lines ROBO

Medders

Reaction score
Hello mate,

Thanks for your feedback.....good luck on Sunday! I'll propably fish boilie/pellet (not sure yet) on one rod and swimfeeder corn on the other rod.

Sounds good Robo, I'll prop get there at 7 ish in the morning and fish through 'till about 4 ish. I phoned Derrick yesterday, he said that I have to phone him on Monday eve to confirm and he'll meet me at the gates in the morning to let me in. I'm clukcing mate, can't wait. By all means come along...let me know!

R

ROBO

Hi Mark , I sentyou 2 emails one yesterday and one to-day through your email inbox on FM , also iam not sure if your receiving them please can you contact me via email also iam not sure if any other members on FM are having this trouble , talk to you soon Robo.