Fishing In Oldham/North Manchester.

rocketmandan

Reaction score
Hi All,

As you may have seen by my other posts I am just getting back in to fishing and have been doing it mostly on the Rochdale canal.

I am looking for any waters in Oldham/North Manchester that will help me get back in to the swing of things with learning. I also have a close friend who is wanting to come along and see if it's his thing.

Are there any day ticket waters that are fishing particularly well at the minute to entice a newbie in to the hobby and also make his instructor (I.e. Me) look like a professional angler ;)

Thanks In Advance.

Danny.

zeph

Reaction score
Sammy's basin in Daisy Nook, £4 day ticket, I've never failed to catch there.

retrac

Reaction score
Hi you could try Stake Hill at middleton thats now a day ticket water,theres a choice of five lakes for a fiver a day or if you want to go a bit further you could try Bradshall hall fisheries in bolton which is a commercial fishery for eight pounds,youll deffo catch at either site!

rocketmandan

Reaction score
Well I tried Stakehill today and it wasn't too bad, some decent roach but nothing fantastic. From speaking with the bailiff and the other guys it wasn't fishing too good today. Will try again next sunday and see how I get on. Danny.