whos been fishing this weekend?

Reaction score
just got back from an over nighter decided to put a bit of bait in the pond,come up trumps 6 carp to 16lb inc a stunning 15lb 15oz koi,who says carp dont feed in cold weather if you not out there u ant gonna catch..

tommy

Reaction score
hi solar cornish carper tell me where you fish i may see you around as i live in st austeel and i fish trebellan park at cubert all the time dont really know anywhere else maybeyou give me some info thanks col taylor

Reaction score
hi m8,

im from wadebridge,been fishing retalick for the past year on and off had some good hits up 2 12 carp in 24hrs great little water and very quite.

tommy

Reaction score
hi solar glad to find out who you are....... dont you find retallick a problem with weed the last time i fished there i fished the canal but i looked onto the big lake and there was a weed problemct st astell

tommy

Reaction score
hi solar have you tried trebellan par its quite good largest from the bottom lake 27lb and from the top lake 20lb mel the bailiff can put you on to the best swims ct st austell.......its park not par

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Just got back from a 24 hr coaching session. The client landed 24 carp to 18lb 11oz and lost three fish.

IMG_1466.jpg

tommy

Reaction score
hi solar the lake is in cubert....take the truro road from newquay and turn right after a couple of miles toward holywell bay and the lakes is signed up on the left trebellan holiday park when you go in you will come to a 3 way fork take the middle one thro the gate and just follow the lane down ....2 lakes on the left and one right at the bottom of the lane....good luck may see you there c t st austell