boilies

F

Frothey

maize - £7 for 25kg

what do you mean by cheap? you're not going to find it "cheap" in a shop, you'll have to buy direct/from a roller, and buy in decent quantities......

I

Ian Cloke

frothey, could you either send me a link for the maize, or post it up here please?

F

Frothey

just find your local farm supplies shop Ian, it wont be as clean as the stuff your sold by a tackle shop, but a little bit cheaper and the fish dont seem to mind!

big worm

Reaction score
Try your local pet food super store the one by me sells all sorts of pellets, hemp ,nuts and ground baits at a fraction of tackle shop prices.

moody

Reaction score
hello you crazy carpers!I find that as far as boilies are concerned buying cheap on line etc a minefield!stick to good qulity freezer bait that you know you have confidence in.But as far as particles and pellets are concerned ,i agree with big worm try petshops,farming stores for horse fed etc and ive found my local trout farm quite happy to sell me cheap quality pellets!

Jay Folly

Reaction score
Your post is for Boilies, are you looking for shelf or frozen?

what sort of quantities?

I have a Smartbait account, for the bait that I sell at the lake, I can give excellent prices on good quantities..

www.talltreesfishery.com