New Rod Licence Prices Announced

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

So have prices increased or is it now £25 for up to four rods? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Lord Paul

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ian F Warnecke wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Cheap at half the price</blockquote>
I'll have one at half price then /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Licence type Category 1/4/2008 - 31/3/2009

Non-migratory trout, char, Full annual £25.00
freshwater fish (coarse fish) Concessionary annual £16.75
and eels Junior annual £5.00
8-day temporary £9.00
1-day temporary £3.50

Salmon, migratory trout (sea trout), Full annual £68.00
non-migratory trout, char, freshwater Concessionary annual £45.00
fish (coarse fish) and eels Junior annual £5.00
8-day temporary £22.00
1-day temporary £7.50
So how much is a Non migatory trout, char ticket as there seems to be two prices qouted and the concessionary is dearer than the one in the salmon catogry. I think its just a typo

P

Peter Jacobs (ACA, SAA, CA)

Wol,

Sadly, nope!

"Remember, if you're coarse fishing with 3 or 4 rods, you need 2 licences"

P

I agree Bob, it is just a 'pain' having to buy more than one license to fish a 3rd rod.

Joey

Reaction score
I'm curious to know why the concessionary licence has been increased by around 30%, Have there been some huge increases in pensions that I havn't heared about?

The Monk

Reaction score
£50 for licences to fish with 3 rods anmd thats before you pay to go fishing, you can take your dog for a walk though and allow it to piss and crap all over everyones bivvy and you don`t even need a licence, think ill get a dog, alternatively you can ride you bike along canal tow paths smash loads of rods to bits, you should have a tow path licecne but its not enforced so no one bothers about it, alternatively you ncan get a jet ski and be a real lunatic, rod licences, yes excellent value/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

P

"think ill get a dog,"

Now, if you had any seriously expensive Barbel rods I'm sure that Deanos can find you a dog from somewhere to swap for them.

"alternatively you can ride you bike along canal tow paths smash loads of rods to bits, you should have a tow path licecne "

Unless of course they are my rods in which case you'd be better off getting some really good medical insurance.

[insert daft smling thing . . . . . HERE]

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Last year the concessionary licence was £12.25 - 1/2 the normal licence fee.

This year it's £16.75 not £12.50, a considerable increase for pensioners.

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Last year the concessionary licence was £12.25 - 1/2 the normal licence fee.

This year it's £16.75 not £12.50, a considerable increase for pensioners.</blockquote>
I believe they are going to spend the extra cash on eradicating the wells from the Trent Ron!

Joey

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>JIMMY ( P A A S ) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Here we go again Whinge whinge whinge.</blockquote>
It's about time the bloody Jocks had to buy a licence as well. They should be too ashamed to continue sponging off theEnglish.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Joey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>JIMMY ( P A A S ) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Here we go again Whinge whinge whinge.</blockquote>
It's about time the bloody Jocks had to buy a licence as well. They should be too ashamed to continue sponging off theEnglish.</blockquote>

Joey We do not in any way sponge of the English.

Just look at the other threads and see what other people are saying about the EA etc etc.

Joey

Reaction score
Jimmy, it's all Gregs fault. Just wait until he gets a 2% increase in his pension and a 30% hike in the price of his licence. I bet it will be on the front page of AT then.

I still reckon you Jocks get too much for nowt, it's about time England had its' own parliament./forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice one joey MATE,

Joey, As you know we do not have a rod lic, for one reason, Why pay for something that it,s not going to help you or others???