korda gear

Reaction score
i think that korda are the best carp fishing tackle u can get they have every thing u neen an i get pissed whern people say it shit gear coz its not it the dogs bollocks i have used it for two year it never see in me wonting other stuff wot do u lot think

W

Wolfman Woody

This could help -
41ZKSWSJB7L.jpg

P

Peter Jacobs (ACA, SAA, CA)

Jeff,

In days gone by, when I worked for good old Brown & Root, the saying was;

"Eats roots, shoots and leaves!"

In those days, my VP was none other than **** Cheney - now what ever became of him?

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
"In those days, my VP was none other than **** Cheney - now what ever became of him?"

HE shot, and he got, his compatriot. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif( GodI love these 'smiley' things, don't you) /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Christopher Henderson wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>i think that korda are the best carp fishing tackle u can get they have every thing u neen an i get pissed whern people say it shit gear coz its not it the dogs bollocks i have used it for two year it never see in me wonting other stuff wot do u lot think</blockquote>

I think you're a young lad who needs a lesson in the English language and good manners.

But I do agree that Korda gear is good gear.