korda dvds

Reaction score
well i have all of the korda dvds an videos an it has teached me alot in how i fishing an the i taked fishing in some ways like rig camo i really like making sure that my rigs are tip top when i fish so i they blend in with the bottom an stuff .

I am not just i carp fishermen i do every tape fishing from sea trout fishing to bass fishing an watch how fish behave to some thing roung with the rigs is quite shocking to they way fish wont take baits a get scared of the rig camo.

i was goin to ask some of your view on rig camo an makeing thing blending an rigs i am only 15 years old an i still new to learn alot about carp fishing an you lot do know ur stuff about fishing

ps thank you for your time

an ps again i am sorry for how i spoke the other night some time i do get a hyper an i spell to good cause i have specials needs so sorry an you know please dont tell me casue i know cheers

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

Chris.

One of the things that I do for rig camoflauge, is to get a handfull of sand or small stone from the lake I am fishing, and take it home and dry it out.

Next I get a few of my lead weights and give them thin a coat of araldite. Then I pour the dry sand or stone over my leads and then they look the same as the lake bed.

I don't know if rig camoflauge makes any difference or not. But it gives me confidence.