Good news for a change - JRC

AngleDangler

Reaction score
Not long ago I invested £50 in a new chair for my fishing. I chose the JRC Relaxa Recliner as it is very comfy and also has nice long legs which i need to get up as I have a form of muscular dystrophy.

My initial order made with a well known company in Wickford was a nightmare for me, it wasn't in stock yet they took the money out of my account anyway and simply put lied to me telling me the couriers has lost it. Later I was told it wasn't in stock and they had made a mistake. Still didn't give me my money back though! 3 weeks later with no refund apparent my brother took it upon himself to ring them and pretend to be a solicitor, low and behold they finally paid me back 3 days later.

I then ordered the same chair from another company and thank heavens it was delivered in two days. Excellent chair (thanks for the heads from people on this forum) it is, I love it.

On my third outing with it I must have accidently unscrewed one of the locking nuts too far, it must have fallen off on my journey back to the car. Bugger! A call to JRC today was answered by a really nice blocke called Paul Smith. He took my name and address and told me that he would get a locking nut in the post to me today. What fantastic service from Paul and from JRC. It really restored my faith in human nature to be honest.

Thanks JRC, I'll be back next time I want to make an angling purchase.