Win Great Prizes in our Easter Competition!

• Thread starter Graham Marsden (ACA)
  • Start date
G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

The FishingMagic Easter 8 day calendar competition starts today, Monday 17th March and runs until Friday 28th March. There will be a break from 21st to 24th inclusive (Good Friday to Easter Monday).

All you have to do to win is click on the egg with the current date which will open the competitions page where you can submit your details for the prize draw. Have a go every day for the full eight days.

Prizes range from: <ul>[*]Shimano Exage RA Reel, model number EXG4000RA, worth £44.99 [*]Chub Lo-Lite Chair, worth £34.99 [*]Shakespeare Odyssey Travel Spin, worth £50 [*]TF-Gear X-Tuff 12ft and 13ft 3 Rod Padded Pouch worth £34.99 [*]Shakespeare Angler Scales with Light, worth £39.99 [*]Fox Warrior Landing Net and Pole, worth £44.99 [*]And TWO Korum Neoteric Twin Tip rods worth £120 each (one each over two days) [/list]

Scroll to bottom of home page to enter

Joey

Reaction score
I've got my entry in Graham, please give my love to Denise and I hope she is feeling better.

Deanos

Reaction score
Sod the competition shorty, send all the kit up norf to the poor anglers who's combined finances could not buy a bag of pellets! (well mine couldn't anyway!).

I would like to bet that all the entrants will start to receive "spam" from Internet firms offering to significantly increase the size of your manhood....its a right con I can tell you! spend the fee on a decent reel instead....its done NOWT for my inside leg I can tell you!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
For those newcomers who are not aware of Deanos' humour let me assure you that you will not receive any spam email, or anything else you don't want, as a result of entering this competition.

Joey

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Merv Harrison wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I've got my entry in Graham, please give my love to the 'very very beautiful' Denise and I hope she is feeling better.</blockquote>
Oi Merv, I got my sniveling in first. I bet we,ve both got a better chance than Deanos, he's really blotted his copy book.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I can also assure all newcomers you will get no spam, you might get a nice email from thelovely Denise though telling you you have won, like I did at Christmas /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Denise, I really need a new chair /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
why are Nikon D300s never up for grabs/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

I've told you Monk, go round and nick Ron's!

Who's Denise?

I used to know a Denise once, Scottish bird, everything in the right place and plenty of it.

Deanos, tell us which ones you've tried so I can avoid them. Mr Marzdin gave me a bottle of some Aboriginal rubbing lotion a few years ago that did the trick, but it's run out now.

He can be generous you see!

Not often, just sometimes.

The Monk

Reaction score
What a beautiful name Denise is, I`ve always said if I had another ferret I`d call her Denise/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

It's the Haberdashery department for you Deano me lad...................................CURTAINS!

Deanos

Reaction score
Today I have received even MORE spam urging me to "Buy these pills...and make her SCREAM with delight!".

To make most of the birds I know "SCREAM with delight", you only have to dish up a pint mug of tea and plate of egg and chips!

The prizes look proper good, can you include an ironing board on Friday Granville as we are using her ( me mams) present one as a kitchen table, the bailiffs have taken all the bloody furniture away again!

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Deanos wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Today I have received even MORE spam urging me to "Buy these pills...and make her SCREAM with delight!".</blockquote>
Deanos, Email the address to Mr Monk as I know he,s looking for some of thous.

Skjelstad

Reaction score
"Competition open to UK residents only"

Crap! /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not realy Skjelstrad. Why should the TAX doggers win any prize,s/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Skjelstad

Reaction score
Sorry - didn`t realise tax money were used financing the prizes! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Joey

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Skjelstad wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

"Competition open to UK residents only"

Crap! /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif </blockquote>
They should ban the Scots and allow our real European friends to enter.