Budget Bivvies

BASSETT

Reaction score
Hi.

Can anybody reccomend a cheap bivvy for less than £75, that will be capable of long day sessions and the odd overnighter.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Bassett

B

Bully

If that is all you have I'd go 2nd hand. That way you will get something twice as good.

BASSETT

Reaction score
is it worth looking at umbrella shelters with overwraps or are they a waste of time??

thanks for the advice

Bassett!!

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
You should get a brolly with sides for that ,I would reccomend them as they are light easy to erect and put away and will give you enough shelter for over nighters,no need for the over wraps really unless you go in severe weather.

BASSETT

Reaction score
sorry b out that i was in a rush

i said

' great thanks for all the advice'

bassett!!

DZ

Reaction score
Daiwa Mission oval brolly at £50 is a superb lightweight brolly that covers a bed chair

click here

and for another 30 sqids you get the over-wrap that make it a cheap all conditions shelter.

Ace/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

BASSETT

Reaction score
thanks

sounds good to me

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Bassett!!

Jay Folly

Reaction score
I dont know where you are in the uk, but Thompsons tackle in Arlesey Beds is closing down at the end of the month. All items are 25% off and all terminal tackle is 3 for 2.

As it was already the cheapest shop in the area, there is some real bargains to be had!!!

(I got a new bed for £75, that usually sell elsewhere for £139/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif