timed it right

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
I fished today and aimed to pack up by ,4 so I could have Sunday lunch at ,5

There was one short 5 minute shower but other than that no rain

I got home and the gear packed away just before the rain started, anyone get could in the rain today

barbelboi

Reaction score
Yep, the rain was moving up from the south and had to vacate the conservatory before miday because of the itennsiivity of the rain on the roof. Deafening.
Jerry

B

Berty

Yep, the rain was moving up from the south and had to vacate the conservatory before miday because of the itennsiivity of the rain on the roof. Deafening.
Jerry

I had my conservatory so i could hear the rain on it and "step" into the outdoors on a cold winter day!

Strange lot aint we us Umans! ;)

barbelboi

Reaction score
I had my conservatory so i could hear the rain on it and "step" into the outdoors on a cold winter day!

Strange lot aint we us Umans! ;)

Haha - mind you, by chance, it was time to venture back to the living room to watch the football (I won't mention the cricket:wh)
Jerry

stikflote

Reaction score
I agree it really does drum on our conservatory roof
so loud you cant hear the tv lol,tho thats not a great loss

B

Berty

Haha - mind you, by chance, it was time to venture back to the living room to watch the football (I won't mention the cricket:wh)
Jerry

It was good to see the Liverpool fans show their feelings as only Scousers can, the Blue Scousers put their diffferences to one side and joined in.

I don't like cricket! :)