Bedchairs...

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
I can't really afford or rather justify the more expensive models even though I know you get what you pay for.

There ishowever, as with everything,always a mid range area where one or two products stand out as excellent value for money.

What would people recommend as a bedchair bargain?

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Paul we've got a pair of Daiwa infinity 6 leg bedchairs £75 each.

They're not too heavy and are very comfy.

E

EC

JRC stealth cost me about 80rips, check out climax tackle or england angling, they usually have decent deals on!

R

ROBO

Hi Paul ive got a Chub bed chair which is very good condition and ive only used it a few times and it cost me over £100 new its for sale £30.00 no offers trouble is i live in kent , if any member on FM wants a bargin ,, Robo

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
I'll look into those suggestions, cheers everyone.

Robo, thanks for the offer, I'm a bit far away in derby to nip down and pick it up though. Also I'm not buying until probably May just before the tench fish-in. If anyone else wants to bid -go for it.

Just out of interest, is it one like This?

R

ROBO

Paul its nearly the same and the legs on my bedchair are ajustable and it has a handwheel so its easy to fold down its very comfy , i did have the mud feet for the bedchair but iam not sure where they are , good luck mate .

Paul B

Reaction score
I've got the JRC X-lite 3 leg. Comfyand lighter than most at under 7kgs -has shorter legs than usual though to keep weight down and give you a bit more room when using with a brolly. Can be found for £65.

R

Roto Fryer

chub bedchairs are very robust and an excellent piece of kit. the only drawback with mine is thats its a little heavy. still going after 8 years though

BASSETT

Reaction score
whatever bedchair you are going to buy make sure it has at least 3 sets of legs, i made the silly mistake of buying one with two sets of legs and whenever i go to get out of it, it wheelies and i land straight on my ass.

good luck

Bassett!!