New Range of Polaroid Fishing Glasses

W

Wolfman Woody

During the 60's Polaroids were <u>the</u> COOL eyewear.

The Ipods of their day so to speak.

Just a minute .................... Isn't that Chesney modelling those -
polarsport2.jpg

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Yoggy999

Reaction score
I have 2 pairs for fishing. Both are made by Bolle. Brilliant. Had both pairs for over 6 years. Although I`ve just bought another pair of "Polarized" glasses from Boots. Tried them out on a local stretch of water yesterday. For 25 quid I reckon I got a bargain.

W

Wolfman Woody

When I mentioned 'Polaroids' it was the brand I was thinking of. Mostly they were pilot styled and in the 70s the frames were chromed. Yep, bling in those days too.

W

Wolfman Woody

I've bought them from Boots, £30 but BOGOFF (buy one get one for free) so 2 for £30. Not bad and they were Fabris Lanes.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
I use Optilabs for prescription glasses and prescription polaroids. They are far and away the best I have ever used. They have a new range of polarised photochromic sun glasses and they look the business.

Yoggy999

Reaction score
Mine are Fabris Lanes as well Woody.

But it sounds you got a better deal than me!!/forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

J

Jim Crosskey 2

I just got some pescription sunglasses with polaroid lenses from specsavers.An extra 60 quid, but they seem excellent

Morespiders

Reaction score
Woody, didnt Fabris Lane like them?

Yoggy, Where does this Fabris Lane woman live, I want a pair too.

Woodhouse would get a better deal than you Yoggy, with his rugged good look's ,this Fabris Lane woman will have been putty in his hand's./forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

Ignoring that last remark ........

I wish.

What I did Yoggy was wait until the end of season, just before it snows and then buy! It was a few years ago now, thinking about it. 2003 or so and 'appen they were cheaper then.

W

Wolfman Woody

Have you found yours yet Spider for your upcoming trip?

Or are all the bins empty around Manchester these days? Get us some more pics of that bird whilst your out there. See how far she'll go for a fiver, know what I mean?

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif nudge, nudge, say no more! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
All well and good these go faster polaroids but what about us chappies with eyesight that requires glasses. I have the Optilabs glasses and very good they are too but not exactlysunglasses to die for onthe Copacabana beach.

I once had so called prescription sunglasses from my opticianand they turned out to be useless, they are just a brown coating on the lens and do nothing for the wearer as regards protection from UV rays let alone polarising them.

Prescription polaroids are an essential I would have thoughtconsidering a large percentage of the population require glasses and why, if Optilabs can produce them, can't Polaroid? Yes they will cost more merely because they are prescription lens but we know and expect that surely.

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gifno good for fishing. All I can see is a reflection of my own eyes. Oo but they do provide my eyeballs with "100% UV protection".

Very good when clipped onto polaroids.

C

Cakey

I think I am just blind these days.........................diabetes dont help