I want one!

moody

Reaction score
I want a mental baitboat which i saw today! its a viper mk 3 baitboat and it had sonar fish finder on it , what a bit of kit ,i normaly hate the bloody things due to the fact that i think castingis a vital element of fishing ,and using them for dropping hookbaits i feel is a bit unskillful!but this fishfinder was like pandoras box man! it showed where fish were located, and depth,and was species specific ,but most amazing was its ability to feature find, within half an hour of seeing the thing it had given me a superb mental map of the water which could have easily taken weeks of marker work to find normaly! anyway just wondered what you nutters thought of the whole cyber carping thing? /forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif

R

Roto Fryer

don't like them myself but they are ok for those who want to use them as long as they don't use them to fish in inappropriate placecs.

moody

Reaction score
i think i tend to agree mate!/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
I have three, one for taking my bait out, one for dropping my freebie's and one spare just in case the others break down.

I wouldn't be without them. Only downside is the three low-loader lorry's that follow me round, the parking's never easy. Thinking of buying the new 4 berth one as well.

Foxy

Reaction score
the way its going with fish finding etc you might as well go and get yourself a net