Classified ads

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
We have a FREE classified ads section where tackle and camera equipment can be sold.

So it would be appreciated if all sales are kept to the classifieds and not on the forum which is for discussion and debate.

No problem putting a link from the sale to theforum to discuss the equipment being sold.

But please, start the sales from the classifieds.

I

Ian Cloke

Well said BOSS, the FM classifieds need to have more people selling items on them, it is a free resounce, one which doesn't have hidden costs like ebahgum!and one which often seems to get overlooked.

Reaction score
Graham

Can we use FM to sell items such as Raleigh M-Trax mountain bikes, kids toys, Little Tikes Kitchens, American Oak Wood Floor, Hotwheels, etc or is it just for fishing stuff and cameras?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Graham

Can we use FM to sell items such as Raleigh M-Trax mountain bikes, kids toys, Little Tikes Kitchens, American Oak Wood Floor, Hotwheels, etc or is it just for fishing stuff and cameras?</blockquote>
I want a Little Tikes Kitchen -- put it in Classifieds and I might see it

Joey

Reaction score
Well said Graham, you should charge the Monk an insertion fee for all the dodgy gear he has been trying to flog on Bait Box./forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
eerr it went in the photographic section Skippy/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
" . . . at least he,s trying "

He certainly is, very trying!

Cheer up Nick, if you don't sell it my the weekend I'll give you ?50 for it. Cash money or equivalent in bleedin' Euros.

Can't be fairer than that . . . . . .

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Graham Marsden wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

We have a FREE classified ads section where tackle and camera equipment can be sold.

So it would be appreciated if all sales are kept to the classifieds and not on the forum which is for discussion and debate.

No problem putting a link from the sale to theforum to discuss the equipment being sold.

But please, start the sales from the classifieds.</blockquote>

Yet its shown as a 'HOT THREAD' on theHome Page

The Monk

Reaction score
thtas because the Nikon F5 is a hot camera Ed/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
I am very interested in the "Hot Wheels" Matt!

Do they go around the high hoops in the track, do they all have wheels and stuff?

I would be willing to swap a "Diver Dan", I have used this in the bath many times, by blowing air into it, he will come up off the bottom, by sucking air out, he will...yes you have guessed it....GO DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE BATH!

Its very exciting I can tell you!.....WELL IT WAS WHEN I WAS EIGHT YEARS OLD ANYWAY!

The Monk

Reaction score
I used to have the submrerines from Cornflakes, you but baking powder in them and they rose and sunk while you were having a bath, its was very exciting until I nearly swollowed one and cried my eyes out, me mum wouldnt let me have them after that

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Didn't they do scuba divers too Nick?....i think the baking powder went in the face mask?

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Joey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Well said Graham, you should charge the Monk an insertion fee for all the dodgy gear he has been trying to flog on Bait Box./forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif</blockquote>
If the Monk charged an insertion fee then he wouldn't have to flog his camera.

The Monk

Reaction score
yeah good idea Skippy, you`ll have to give me some tips mate/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Graham

Can we use FM to sell items such as Raleigh M-Trax mountain bikes, kids toys, Little Tikes Kitchens, American Oak Wood Floor, Hotwheels, etc or is it just for fishing stuff and cameras?</blockquote>
I don't see why not but a fishing website is hardly likely to attract the buyers you're looking for.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

I just missed something i really wanted on that auction site....sad thing is it was a bit of old kit.....if i ask on the classiefied i know i have no chance of reaching anyone who may have what i want.

If i ask here, or on a relevent section i know i have more chance......but i won't /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
It wasnt an F5 you wanted was it Paul?/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

I

Ian Cloke

If people started to put non fishing items, on the classified section, I'm sure Graham & the tech team could make a non fishing category........