Estate Lake

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

I am looking for an old fashioned estate lake to fish in the Staffordshire or Cheshire area.

I live in Biddulph but i am willing to travel for the right place.

Iwant to fish for Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd, Crucian etc.

If anyone knows of a good club that i can join your help would be greatly received.

Thank you all in advance. /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
Hi you snake, or worse still a West Ham supporter.

Think you will find the best local club to you is Stoke-on Trent Angling Society, have some great lakes for waggler fishing.

Capesthorne Hall, Redesmere,to name two but also two stretches on the Dove ,plus about another ten waters all within twenty miles of Biddulph.

Mail me if you want anymore info you snake./forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

PS. Can also get you a season ticket for Old Trafford, that way you can watch West Ham get beat once a year.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

No surprise he supports West Ham --

They are all a bit 'strange' from Biddulph Moor .......

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Frogs eat spiders and snakes eat frogs-- all we need is a mongoose to come in and we're all knackered .......

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Perhaps i should have asked does anyone know of any football teams to support then i might have got the response of yes. there are some great estate lakes in your local area, and you can also get a season ticket at a very reasonable price.

However as it would appear that i am being addresed by cakes, ed the horse and insy winsy spider and i seem to have been turned in to a snake./forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

My wifes a man u fan <spits>and my son, and if your success comes off the back of ex west ham players perhaps you could take a few more of the useless rats off our hands lol. /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Anyway my fellow fisher friends, thank you for your kind words and advice and i will look forward to my spring and summer and autumn assault on many new fishing waters around my local area.

Good tidings and tight lines to you all /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
If you fancy a day on Capesthorne Hall snake give us a mail can get you a guest ticket.