Baz, Barry, AKA, Angel of the North

E

EC

Sorry everyone, not really, April Fool**

**No Barry's were harmedin the making of this thread, and I take all responsibility/plaudits for any offence/amusement caused.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

you ****er, my heart sank, although number two in the FM tit society Baz is awight....

E

EC

So, 30 odd people look in, and only 1 says he was gutted!

You know who your mates are Bazza!

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

Hahaaaaaaaa.

I wondered what the Interflora van was doing outside the house. You should have kept it going Eddie. The 30 odd people looking in was probably Phil and Filynet repeatedly checking to see if the good news was true or not.

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

Actually, I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt that I was walking through a large corn field and not really getting anywhere.

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

I don't know Monk. Everything was in slow motion and misty. John Ledger was waveing to me and saying eh up Baz lad, how's yer nadgers lad?

I don't want anybody to feel gilty if something "should" happen to me. I leave my two specimen rods to Eddie. And the rest of you can fight over whats left.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Why Baz, have you got anything worth having?

Everything Misty, that sounds about right

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Sh*t --- What a disappointment that turned out to be ..............

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
No Barrys were harmed in the making of this thread,classic Eddie top stuff.
Did Baz spot the FM member on friday or was he to busy telling all the new members how great an angler he was? honestly chaps he was stretching it a bit with King of the Dane.

B

Baz (Angel of the North)

Never one to miss an opertunity.

When my time comes, my last wish is for the next Ribble Fish in to be run in my honour in this manner:

1 rod per angler. No bolt rigs or bite alarms, no umberaellas, shelters, thermal or wet suits, bread flake or worm only. And no drinking in the pub afterwards. That will be my dyeing wish, make sure you honour it. If you don't I'll come back and haunt the ...kin lot of you.

I can only hope that they allow arguments on the other side of the Pearly Gates. Pity if they don't really, cos the first thing I'm going to do when I get there is to go off on one.

T

Tony Rocca

Idoubt you will see any pearly gates Baz, more chance of needing a toasting fork I would say.

Ginger

Reaction score
Wol, you say Baz is number 2 in the FM tit society, who`s number 1?