Made me laugh

B

Bully

I was feeling depressed so I called one of those helplines
Garfield.jpg

When I got through it was to a call centre in Pakistan.

I explained "I am really depressed, in fact I am feeling suicidal"

They said "great, can you drive a truck?"

Risque Manoofus

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifLove it.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

mat k

Reaction score
I used to work for the samaritans, had to give it up because when i called in sick, the buggers talked me out of it.

geminus

Reaction score
""Smile they said life could get worse. I did and it was""

DZ

Reaction score
It's Carlos the ice-cream man......He's topped himself/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif

Dusty

Reaction score
Recent Letter to Gardner Tackle.Dear Sir/Madam.Let me first say that I have for many years held Gardner in high esteem and haply used its products whilst fishing and indeed hope to continue to do so. But having recently purchased two micro bugs from Lesley's of Luton and deciding they needed Betalights to make them reasonable visible I ordered two of your Betalights allegedly for the Micro Bugs from Danson Angling, Today a packet arrived from said shop. On opening the packet two small blister packs came out, then I wondered where the Betalights were I decided they were under the blue things, which indeed they turned out to be. Now I know we are talking "Micro" here but I thought that this was going a bit far so in my infinite wisdom I thought maybe Gardner had managed to developed some amazing new and powerful isotope that was a lot brighter than anything so far out on the market. So, I decided to take one of the isotopes to the cupboard under the stairs where it would be completely dark so I may check the brightness, Alas it was not very bright not quite average I would say,It was then disaster struck, in my haste to carry out my investigations I had not noted the cupboard door that had closed behind me had no way of opening from the inside. The aforesaid Betalight is not very useful when trapped in a cupboard in the dark with nobody else in the house, my keys in the locked front and back door it took me 1 hour 20 minutes to get out with only minimum damage.In my defense I would like to point out that the slot milled out in theMicro Bugsis 14mm long and 2.5mm wide I would have expected the Betalights to be about the same and a bit brighter, But thats my opinion.Hope this gives you all a laugh, yours Dusty.sure symptoms of aaads (age activated awareness deficit syndrome)