The Barbel Show 2008

S

STEVE POPE

Hi Everyone,

There are plenty of barbel fans on this site, try and get yourselves along to this one, you won't be disappointed.

We are opening it up this time to let non members enjoy the day and experience part of what the Society is about first hand.

You will be made very welcome, hope to see some of you there.

All the best,

Steve.

F

Fred Bonney

You should see what is going to be previewed/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Can't tell you yet, Members need to be told.

Reaction score
Tell me please Fred?/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

This year is going to be the best one ever!

S

STEVE POPE

Hi All,

Would be really nice to see all those who attended ****y's Severn fish-in at the show, especially the ladies!

The Monk could catch up with his old mate the Eefisher and reminisce about the old times and it would be especially good if Graham made it, lots of potential for some good copy!

The door is open to everyone and you will all be made welcome.

See you there.

Steve.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Would be really nice to see all those who attended ****y's Severn fish-in at the show, especially the ladies!

Mmmh does that mean 'us' Ladies get special treatment like a V.I.P pass, picked up by a limo (it's only 143 miles) from my house!! Maybe Penthouse suit and champain breakfast?/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

And not to foget lots of free smilies/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Specihunter

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Mmmh does that mean 'us' Ladies get special treatment like a V.I.P pass, picked up by a limo (it's only 143 miles) from my house!! Maybe Penthouse suit and champain breakfast?/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

And not to foget lots of free smilies/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif </blockquote>
and this lady loves her smilies/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
"..and even some exclusive underwater filming in the auditorium."

Are the owners of the hotel aware their auditorium is going to be flooded and potentially stocked with barbel??

No, that can't be right.......that would mean barbel in stillwater wouldn't it??

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

The day before is the Keith Culley Memorial Match at Clattercote.Might be worth a B&B somewhere and then making a weekend of it?

F

Fred Bonney

Neil, I've done the B&B on previous years when Clattercote has clashed, andstayed in the hotel.

I am at the AGM this year, that's so Ican't do the Memorial Match.

I've booked the night already and I'm taking my bodyguard.(She thinks it's a holiday weekend)/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

By the way, saturdayis a very good night to meet like minded fellow anglers./forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
Is it the new barbel keepnet that's going to be previewed/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif