Any tackle tarts on here?

blackout

Reaction score
Some guys turn up with barrows full of stuff they must spend a fortune on gear dont they? I dont go in for the latest this and that just basic cheap stuff I can buy at car boot sales my only vice is a collection of floats, many duplicates but mostly different colours sizes and shapes thats about it! I love fishing dont we all but even if I won the lottery i wouldnt spend half of what some do all my tackle is mostly unbranded rods and reels lots of home made stuff too and apart from maggots all the bait is bought from supermarkets and asian stores.

If i totted up all what I own its probably worth £200 tops :D
best bargain was last year two pike rods and old match reel for £5 from a car boot!!!

whats the opposite of a tackle tart? cos im it lol

blackout

Reaction score
that me foot in it lol
forgot to say I dig my own lobs up too used to go down to the park the grass cutter piled all the old grass in a heap and we spent a hour or so getting all the red worms made brilliant bait - free too!

---------- Post added at 03:46 ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 ----------

"Any tackle tarts on here? "

I vaguely recall having been accused as one such in the past . . . . . . .

Whats the politically correct term peter- avid collector of all things piscatorial? :wh

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obsessed by tackle it can make a very big hole in your bank account but at least you have something to show for it unlke some of the other vices.

blackout

Reaction score
I dont know french it sound posh though:D

i think im a tackle slag:wh

---------- Post added at 05:23 ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 ----------

bent nets funny, spin off from bennets sound like it lol

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Bent Nets of Sheffield used to have to put a disclaimer that it was not to be confused with Bennetts but they couldn't keep up with our range

put Bent Nets in to the search and see what we offer

blackout

Reaction score
Bent Nets of Sheffield used to have to put a disclaimer that it was not to be confused with Bennetts but they couldn't keep up with our range

put Bent Nets in to the search and see what we offer

Im not silly enough to fall for that one paul :eek:mg:

Phil Adams

Reaction score
I wouldnt say that I was a tart....but I dont mind buying the things I want within reason. I also like to look after my gear too.

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Having checked through our customer database we can confirm that no one of the members of FM can be classed as a 'TackleTart' by the simple expedient that not one of them has managed to qualify for ownership of any 'TickleTackle' products.

Some (very, very few) will point to ownership of 'TIckleTackle' stickers, but none have aspired to that upper echelon that is actual ownership of one of our eyewateringly expensive and hyper exclusive products.

Reaction score
You told me I had an exclusive sponsorship deal..

..and that glue you use on the sticker....nothing will remove that!! I thought you were better than Dr. E. N. Ann....I got nothing from shamelessly plugging their excellent product.....you always told me you weren't like the other sponsors.

I feel used!