were to fish

Craig Taylor 5

Reaction score
hi every body !!

does any one now were there is any good bream and tench waters around the southyorkshire area ??

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Hi Craig ......

I think you have to do a little bit of homework yourself --like everyone else has to ......

Craig Taylor 5

Reaction score
thanks ****y

ed thought the point of this web site was to get info and help each other ?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

It is.. but you would appreciate any fish you catch more if you went and found them for yourself rather than someone practically take you by the hand andgive them to you on a plate .....

You could research or search out a few waters around the area you are looking to fish and then come on and ask about them -- rather than come on and just ask for a list of waters ....

R

Roto Fryer

^exactly what i get slated for on the carp forum! strange world innit/forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

james lynch 2

Reaction score
Hiya mate were in south yorkshire you looking at as i live near a lake thatsfull of tench and bream fish this spot once a week its only £2 day ticket aswell thanks james

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can see were Ed; is coming from. Why look things up yourself when someone on here will do it for you. <blockquote class=quoteheader>ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

You could research or search out a few waters around the area you are looking to fish and then come on and ask about them -- rather than come on and just ask for a list of waters ....</blockquote>

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
I bet Craig wishes he had never asked the question!

I also thought this was a website to help each other-but if you don't want to then why answer the thread in the first place???

Yes, he could do a bit of research but others are pleased to get him on his way just in case he has just moved into the area??

Joina local club,walk the banks and talk to other anglers also your local water board might help you mate!

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
PMT possibly?

Ed research is fine but you can't beat local knowledge. Craig asked about good Bream and Tench waters in the S Yorks area. He didn't ask for hot swims, bait and tactics so I think you were OTT on this occassion. I thought it was a perfectly reasonable question to ask on a fishing forum.

Craig Taylor 5

Reaction score
hi james i live in askern - doncaster were abouts is the pond you was suggesting ?

for all the people that have replied to my question that said i should be out and about looking for the places to fish i have been

had a pike 28lb 10oz torksey arms strech trent

river severn for a week @ iley not sure if that is spelt right feel free to correct me plenty of barbel on halibut pellet 14mm with just a kamasan black cap feeder with 3mm halibut pellets seemed the most productiveset up.

burton joyce on the trent and gunthorpe wier barbel and bream on the pellet

all so been catching decent chub to 4lband perch to 3lbon the plugs and spinner baits on the canals around doncaster - sorrycan notdisclose the swims thoe lol