if that is possible.

Vinnie.

Lee Davies 3

Reaction score
125 grammes of Stilton (grated)

125 grammes of Mature Cheddar (grated)

1 x egg

1 x your favourite groundbait

This is one really smelly and potentriver bait.

Bang the egg (without the shell lol ) in a blender

Add your grated Stilton and mature cheddar in with the egg and blend until you get a smooth gooey mess. Dont leave ANY lumps in the mix @ all !!!

Once that smelly and messy job is done, take all the mix out of the blender and place into a mixing bowl.

Simply add your selected dry groundbait into the mix and stir it all together until you get the consistancy you require.

Tight lines

Lee

Gary Dolman

Reaction score
I wouldn't bother freezing after each trip, just keep it in a plastic airtight box. The more it matures the better the chub like it, it may take a little washing off your hands though

marie marling

Reaction score
I agree with gary BIGMAN check the winter chubbing thread for more on cheese paste /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

BIGMAN

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for the tips

I will have a go tomorrow at making a good smelly cheese paste

and give it a try next weekend.

Good fishing

Vinnie.

Reaction score
Get a loaf and leave it in the fridge for about 3 weeks so that its stale dont worry if it has the odd bit off mould . Then blend the loaf leaving the crusts on . Put all this to one side and then blend 1 lb off danish blue cheese ( you can use mature chedder or mix the both off them ) Then add about half the crumb and mix it togather untill you fet the consistancy you like if its to soft add a bit more crumb if its to hard add abit off veg oil . then leave it for a couple off weeks somewhere out off the way ( garage shed ) dont worry if it goes mouldy just kneed it back into it . I like to make quite alot up at once as it gets better the longer you have it and if you wont to freeze it its no problem