Top 100 Anglers

Reaction score
So our glorious leader Graham wotsisname crept in there for his bream exploits in the past with a small mention of the work he does on here . Well done graham.

Who would you have in your top 100

The Monk

Reaction score
My Grandad, what an anglers he was/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, that Ron Clay gezzer aint too bad either

The Monk

Reaction score
I was pegged next to Clubby on a match once, whats an angler/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif, ave you read his book Matt

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Matt - didn't he make the now famous - "Cleggy goes dogging" episode of "Last of the Summer wine"

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Deanos should have been in the top 10

Lord Paul

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Are you suggesting that crack angler and Team England captain **** Clegg isa fan of secluded car parks?</blockquote>

No no no the other Cleggy - flat cap, raincoat, dour voice.......well now I think about it it does sound abit like **** Clegg.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I'm flattered, No. 34 in the top 100 angling legends!

Now go and buy a copy of Angler's Mail and have a look/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Reading in supermarkets and newsagents is not allowed and won't be tolerated!

Reaction score
Well done Graham! As a special celebration you could start giving out FM caps and stuff.

Does Clubby Dugwin make the list? All time great. Got his teeth done at the same place as my Nan.

Lord Paul

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Well done Graham! As a special celebration you could start giving out FM caps and stuff.

Does Clubby Dugwin make the list? All time great. Got his teeth done at the same place as my Nan.</blockquote>

By post?

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I'll bring some caps to Clattercote on Saturday, one especially for you Matt. And if anybody who's coming to Clattercote lives near to his Lordship they can take one for him as well/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Reaction score
HURRAY! GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO ALL ROUND TOP BLOKE MR MARZIPAN!

At last I can get rid the rubbish hat that my wife bought me from Gap (ruins my double figure barbel photo as far as I'm concerned!)

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

A GAP hat

does that stand for Grab A Poo

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Matt

Send me a copy of your specimen barbel pic and I'll soon Photoshop you out of existence...........

Oh, and I'll bring along a FM nametag for you on Saturday so people will know who you are

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Why do I have the feeling that the name tag won't have my name on it. Hmm...

Looking forward to meeting you. Should be a laugh, all the better if we actually catch some fish!

Joey

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Graham Marsden wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Now go and buy a copy of Angler's Mail and have a look/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Reading in supermarkets and newsagents is not allowed and won't be tolerated!</blockquote>
Graham, perhaps you coulddonate a signed copy of AT as a competion prize. After you have read it of course./forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Graham Marsden wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Reading in supermarkets and newsagents is not allowed and won't be tolerated!</blockquote>