TCF show

Iain Riley

Reaction score
i've just heard about another fishing show in the midlands somwhere in WORCS its £8 a ticket and free parking do's any body know anything about it i know its the last weekend in April but thats all i would like to know more ./forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gifIt cant be any worse than the NEC 08 only cant find a thing on it and would like to go as it,s in my area. Can anybody tell me more as from what i've gathered so far it sounds a hoot and at £8 quid a ticket thats les than a bag of boiliesplus if any body from my area ,ie Redditch /bromsgrove is going i would gladly shear petroll costs as im sick of fishing on my own as my croud have tured into drunks and worse/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Just don't ask Matt to sign yer Daiwa hat!

Iain Riley

Reaction score
Don't worry already got Matts autograph on the frebe greatrod race cd i go at NEC o8 and Mick brown ,Des taylor and wilson.do you think that you will be going because i'm trying to cagg a lift there and back don't mind chipping in for fuel and munnchies or what ever just got to get there at £8 a ticket and free parking my bro who nomally drops me at these things is meing addmited to maCmillan cancer unit next week so i'm a bit screwed for transport.I am going to put a oost for anyone in the Redditch area who is going see if i can get there without hitch hikeing.but it sounds loads better than the NEC showwith more stands bigger companys and better displayes,so if you know any one going that has a spair seat please let me know. Iain/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif