congratulations mate!

Reaction score
well done my freind /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

On winning yourself a place in the troutmasters finals on grafam water ,you deserve it pal pulled it out the bag on a tough day at Carsington water.

Nice one mate/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Shane the"cat" Caltonswinning bag of rainbows.

DSC031581.jpg

CAT

Reaction score
Cheers Billy Boy!

I'm i the Lexus Championship at Carsingtonon Tuesday 22nd If the weather conditions are the same or similar i shouldgive a good account in that as well, itie the killerpatterns /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I

Ian Cloke

Cracking fish Cat, well done, and best of luck in the championships mate.

CAT

Reaction score
Cheers Lads irl do my best /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

M

MarkTheSpark

Graham! Sponsor that man! The only one of us here at FM who's got a clue what he's doing....

Well done, Mr Calton

CAT

Reaction score
Well what can i say, thanks Mark, your not a bad angler yourself pal, thanks again /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

M

MarkTheSpark

Not doing the Press Manor Fish-In on the 10th, are you Shane? Please don't. You'll see just how wrong you are about my ability... still, it would give you a good laugh/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

CAT

Reaction score
I am as it goes its only 10 mins from my house, so i will see you there, if its a bit of casting tuition you need no problem, irl have you chucking a full line out in no time.

CAT

Reaction score
Just for the record i came 4th in the Lexus European championship heat at Carsington yesterday i managed 20 fish in 8 hours and my boat partner for the day managed 21 he came 3rd, there was not much in it and i lost 4 fish but thats fishing, still we were the top boat landing a creditable 41 fish in total and we had the professionals sweating, we did ourselves proud against the fly fishing elite.

Happy St Georges Day /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Well done Cat, 3rd and 4th from the same boat is brilliant!

I bet they were cackin it trying to work out who was catching the most on your boat.