Turbo charged 20lb trout

paulgreenacre

Reaction score
With just 15 minutes to go, Paul makes contact with a 20lb plus rainbow trout whilst fly fishing on a top Hampshire Trout Lake. Paul's self tied silver headed black nymph tempts the fish. It sprints half way across the lake as Paul try's to control the fish. "Gently does it" with a 6lb maxima leader and a 5/6 floating line and loop fly rod.
Turbo Charged Rainbow Trout - YouTube

cg74

Reaction score
Paul, I'm not particularly interested in your videos, nothing personal, it's just if I was so desperate to view fish being caught, I'd catch my own.

I do have two questions:
Why do you refer to yourself in terms of the third person: "With just 15 minutes to go, Paul makes contact with a 20lb plus rainbow trout"
And why are you spamming so many angling sites with your videos?

goonch

Reaction score
If you get a direct and honest answer to those questions I will personally make my own youtube video of me downing an entire bottle of Kevin Nash Monster Crab liquid.

:w

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And why are you spamming so many angling sites with your videos?

I think it's a bid for some kind of digital immortality.

Face it Paul, we're all going to die, and two generations later we're all going to be forgotten.......One you get your head round that one life's a doddle.

cg74

Reaction score
If you get a direct and honest answer to those questions I will personally make my own youtube video of me downing an entire bottle of Kevin Nash Monster Crab liquid.

:w

I've a sneaky feeling you might not have to sample Monster Crab anything...

cg74

Reaction score

Face it Paul, we're all going to die, and two generations later we're all going to be forgotten.......One you get your head round that one life's a doddle.

PMSL, a certain air of truth there.

nicepix

Reaction score

And that's really only counting your family. 6 month tops for friends, workmates, neighbours, etc. and about 6 seconds for a web wannabe.

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would you call this person a angler or someone that goes fishing.

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
With just 15 minutes to go, Lord Paul makes contact with another head cam video whilst pleasuring a maid on top. Paul's self tied blonde headed nymph attempts to flee. She sprints half way across the bedroom as Lord Paul try's to control hid erection.
"Gently does it".