The Baker hook out / stainless model

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I carry a very comprehensive set of tools for my predator fishing long handled pliers and side cutters forceps and even a E.T. deepthroat which in all the years I have had it I thankfully have never had the occaision to use it. But my favoured and most effeciant tool is my Baker hook out 10 inch stainless model it never let the hook slip from its grip 99% of the time it is the only tool I need . They may look a bit heath robinson but believe me in the forty years I have used this tool it has always done the job. Does anybody else use one of these tools.

Derek Gibson

Reaction score
The Baker realy is the tool for the job, like you i have used one for years.Might i add that for my own style of fishing which is lures often entail the use of larger trebles, the Baker stands alone hands down. wouldnt be without mine.

laguna

Reaction score
This Savage looks identical to the Baker dont you think?

1328916140197.jpg

Not sure about the Linda Lovelace alien abduction episode though, I must have missed that one! :D

keora

Reaction score
Yes, I've used the Baker Hookout tool for about 20 years. I'm currently using the stainless steel model, which I bought from Harris Angling in Norfolk. Even rubber handled forceps designed for pike aren't as useful as the Hookout.