I nearly spilt my beer when I seen this photo

super snatcher

Reaction score
If anyone needs cheering up check this out. Dorothy and I are heading back to Sydney Feb 2013 to visit Amanda,Paul and Joshua for another 3 month stint. In anticipation,Joshua,aged 21 months,is studying a "larn yersel Geordie" phrase book. We arrive there the day before his second birthday. If Amanda has taught him to say "weyaye maan" by then I will totally crack up !!!!

JoshualearningGeordie.jpg

John

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
That's brilliant!

In the hotel where I stay in Germany there is a lovely young barmaid, from Tallinn, who is being taught Geordie by 2 of my colleagues.

She currently has the printed lyrics to the Blaydon Races to learn . . . . . LOL

PS, nice to see he supports a proper football club though . . . . .

super snatcher

Reaction score
Amanda has since told me that the shot was not set up. Joshua simply wandered over to the bookshelf and picked it himself. That makes it even funnier :thumbs:

John

super snatcher

Reaction score
Enjoy your fishing in NSW mate :w

Intend to :) Had 33 ozzie species in my first two trips over there but have yet to catch a flathead :confused: Whats that all about then !!!! Mind you I did make the local papers last time by catching a turtle out of Sydney harbour - netted by Steve Pope of all people :D

John

Steve Pope

Reaction score
Brilliant shot John! I'll get the cockney equivalent sorted for Henry.

I'm going to be in trouble when Josh starts talking, what with my hearing and your accent we'll have a good laugh in February.:)

I'm setting out very soon, looking forward to seeing you in Manly!

laguna

Reaction score
Brilliant shot John! I'll get the cockney equivalent sorted for Henry.

I'm going to be in trouble when Josh starts talking, what with my hearing and your accent we'll have a good laugh in February.:)

I'm setting out very soon, looking forward to seeing you in Manly!

Manly beach oh god! can I come with you please? :D

Steve Pope

Reaction score
Hi Chris, All being well I'll be on that very beach in a fortnights time and won't be back until springtime, next to being on the river its just about my favourite place!

The beauty of having clever kids who are more than pleased to help out their poor old dad!

---------- Post added at 09:24 ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 ----------

Hi Chris, All being well I'll be on that very beach in a fortnights time and won't be back until springtime, next to being on the river its just about my favourite place!

The beauty of having clever kids who are more than pleased to help out their poor old dad!

All the best.