Wintle?s World of Angling ? It looks easy but?

victor edet

Reaction score
hello
an how are you hope you good cost am tring
to get you my mail from here hope you like
to get back with me this email stmd2004@yahoo.com
real name victor as friend god be with you as you do the reply

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
It has to be one of those email scams Mark. Reply at your peril. /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
I don't know what the problem was with the Tesco's breakfast; mine was hot and OK and at £2.30 including a pot of tea a bargain. How's the hat?

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifyou got me hook line and sinker mark. I knew the hat was 'clear' when I put it on, but I wouldn't have been surprised if someone had managed to carefully place a jobby on top as they passed by.

My breakfast was OK, aprt from the cold beans. How come mine cost £3.50 though? You must have had the childs portion.

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The breakfast even made Graham's article! Do you think it's too late to submit my account of the day for it to be topical?

A few things went on up our end and I have a few nice photos of some of the fish and anglers playing them (plus my slant on things - no poo though I promise).

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The breakfast even made Graham's article! Do you think it's too late to submit my account of the day for it to be topical?

A few things went on up our end and I have a few nice photos of some of the fish and anglers playing them (plus my slant on things - no poo though I promise).</blockquote>
Go for it Matt, plenty of room on FM - what do you think we are, an old fashioned magazine?/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif