New iPhone app for fisherman - FishDiary

fishdiary

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Frantisek (I am fisherman and iPhone developer from Czech Republic) and I have one question. Do you have iPhone and use some app for fisherman? We have just done new iPhone app for fisherman - FishDiary app and it will be on 1th December 2012 on App Store.

512-150x150.png

Web: FishDiary app

FishDiary iPhone app is designed to tracking fishing trips. "Have your catches in your pocket!" is main motto of this paid app, which has Czech and English localization. FishDiary allows planning fishing trips, logging catches, photos and descriptions. The app offers a simple interface for displaying statistics and viewing individual trips on the map. The app can run on every iPhone with iOS 5+ and of course on the new iPhone 5 in fullscreen mode.

Youtube video: FishDiary

FishDiary offers:
Adding and planning fishing trips
Records of GPS coordinates, adding descriptions, photos and video records
Clear statistics and simple search
Viewing fishing trips on the map

Do you want news and information about app release? Follow us:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/fishdiaryapp
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FishDiaryApp
E-Mail: fish@fishdiaryapp.com

What do you think about this app? And is it some feature that you missing in FishDiary app? Thank you for your response...

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have an iPhone (5) and love it, but I have never been one of those folk that collect Apps just for the sake of having them on their phones. Unless the app has genuine and useful purpose I cannot see the point of installing them and taking memory space up that otherwise could be taken up with music ( the reason I use an iPhone) or other useful items.
Sorry but this app seem totally pointless along with the thousands more out there!

B

binka

I'm sure that many will find it useful but it's not for me either.

Unfortunately for me i'm myred in back office and reporting systems for my job and administering information to an app would just spoil my fishing.

seksee

Reaction score
To be honest - I have never paid for an app in my life! IMO there are enough fantastic free ones to meet all my needs...

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One of the reasons I go fishing is to get away from mobiles, telly and such and I never take my phone fishing with me anyway (remember the days before mobiles anyone?) so it would be pointless me ever buying this app.

Last edited:

Andy M

Reaction score
I am no great lover of mobiles but with young children at home I like to be available in case of need and if the technology is there and unobtrusive then I have no problems. I do use the phone to photograph my fish however (one less thing to carry) and adding a bit more info in an organised manner would appeal. I would not be doing this on the bank however.

aebitim

Reaction score
It would be easier than putting the info in a diary which is what I do at present, problem is I dont have or want an I phone.

terry m

Reaction score
One of the reasons I go fishing is to get away from mobiles, telly and such and I never take my phone fishing with me anyway (remember the days before mobiles anyone?) so it would be pointless me ever buying this app.

Totally agree, I would sooner stick pins in my eyes than use 'apps' for anything to do with fishing.

fishdiary

Reaction score
Hello My name is Frantisek (I am fisherman and iPhone developer from Czech Republic). Thank you for your response and feedback. We believe that FishDiary app can help all fisherman with iPhone to collect all fish and fish trips in your pocket. You can use iPhone on your trips and turn air mode off.

I am very happy that I can announce the Fishdiary iPhone app is available on the Appstore now!
link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fish-diary/id572409187?l=cs&ls=1&mt=8

More information on our web: FishDiary app
Twitter: https://twitter.com/fishdiaryapp
Youtube: FishDiary ★ iPhone App for fisherman - YouTube