One for The Monk - Guess who.....

M

Mojo

......I nearly ran over on the way home from work? The Boggart rod jumper!!! Unfortunately he jumped out of the way just in time!! Mind you, any man that can clear four Black Maxes from a standing start has to be light on his feet I guess!!

The Monk

Reaction score
haha hi mate, you should have hit him, what a strange guy he was, i couldnt believe it, I though someone was winding me up at the time/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
if any of you guys are wondering what this thread is about Mojo is an old mate from the Boggart days, and my mate here is reffering to an incident on the Clough when this nutter just walked upto me, said nowt and proceeded to jump over my pod with 4 rods on, I hollowed at him afterwards and he appear totally oblivious to what he had just done and walked off, a really strange guy but pretty much on par for an Inner city Manchester Park lake. He reappeared a few times afterwards while I was fishing there, but always just out of slapping distance, he eyed my rods up a few times, but I was always ready for him after the first incident, and he never attempted to jump my rods again, I must says I`ve jumped some strange things over the years, but never a set of carp rods/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

I

Ian Cloke

<blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I must says I`ve jumped some strange things over the years, but never a set of carp rods/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>I think you hit your J key instead of your H mate...........