Anglers Consider Judgement on Pollution

mand

Reaction score
If the environment Agency decided that the pollution was a criminal offence under the Water Resources Act 1991 then United Utilities should be prosecuted and should NOT be allowed to get away with it or anyone else.
If it was the other way round I am sure that United Utilities would kick up a fuss.

mand

Reaction score
your welcome /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

mand

Reaction score
Hi Monk

Its Amanda but people shorten my to mandy and mand, whats your name if you don't mind me asking

Anyway what kind of fishing do you do?

The Monk

Reaction score
I`m called Nick Amanda and I`ve mainly fished for carp for most of my life, so tell me Mandy whats a nice girl like you doing on a site like this/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

My hero in action!

He's my roll mogel Mand.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
I never knew Mr Monk's name was Nick Amanda! No wonder he wanders the northern hemisphere in along brown dress,that would also explain why he is the idol of our other infamous cross dresser we have on this site!

Joey

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I`m called Nick Amanda and I`ve mainly fished for carp for most of my life, so tell me Mandy whats a nice girl like you doing on a site like this/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>

Hello Mand the Monks full name is Nichole, she's a cross dresser from Manchester. Her hobbies are trainspotting and birdwatching. She calls herself the monk because her anorak looks like a monks habit, mind you she's got a few strange habits of her own.

The Monk does not actually go fishing, she only posts on this site because she is banned from all the other sites.

mand

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifHi Nick, Im interested in fishing thats why I am on this site lol

Your certainly very popular.With all your trainspotting andbirdwatching are you sure you've got enough time for fishing ha ha!

Only joking Nick, speak to you soon and the 3 stooges later

Mand

The Monk

Reaction score
Hi Mand, I`m also a rock guitarist with the World Famous Zimmer Frames From Hell, presently on the famous Oldham Gas Works Tour 2008.

but yes speak to you soon Mand, would you like me to email you or just nudge you before we get up in the morning?

mand

Reaction score
Just nudge me Nick /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

mand

Reaction score
you charmer you, sorry luv married /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif made my day though anyway tell me a bit about yourself im curious !

The Monk

Reaction score
Mmmm married, I`ve been married 4 times now, I really should learn how to cook!

as for me though, not much to tell really Mand, been about a while and spell of fish, my lifes a open and closed book really/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

mand

Reaction score
cooking isnt my strong subject eitherthe hubby does that lol I burn alot of things including gravy hahaha!

how can your life be an open and closed book when youve been married 4 times, like I said your a charmer, you must like punishment women are complicated I should know I'm one haha!

as for fishing, the first fish i caught was a 14lb carp and I had trouble getting it in, I love the way carp fight, fantastic

Maxon

Reaction score
So back to pollution... Are we talking about air pollution or eutrophocation? i.e water pollution?

mand

Reaction score
Hello Maxon

water polution

I dont mean to sound thick here but could you tell me what eutrophocation is as I havent a dictionary on me,

regards Mand

mand

Reaction score
Eutrophication is a process whereby water bodies, such as lakes, estuaries, or slow-moving streams receive excess nutrients that stimulate excessive plant growth (algae, periphyton attached algae, and nuisance plants weeds). This enhanced plant growth, often called an algal bloom, reduces dissolved oxygen in the water when dead plant material decomposes and can cause other organisms to die. Nutrients can come from many sources, such as fertilizers applied to agricultural fields, golf courses, and suburban lawns; deposition of nitrogen from the atmosphere; erosion of soil containing nutrients; and sewage treatment plant discharges. Water with a low concentration of dissolved oxygen is called hypoxic.

mand

Reaction score
Maxon

We are talking about water pollution of course /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Mand