42 different species in Florida Keys in just 10 days

paulgreenacre

Reaction score
"Fishing the Dream" Marathon Florida Keys - in just 10 days, Paul and his son's Nathan ( age 7) and Jared( age 10) catch 42 different species of saltwater fish. They spot a giant green turtle surfacing boat side, iguana's in the coconut trees, Florida stalks fishing dockside and a pod of dolphins whilst shark fishing in the back country. The films shows all the different species in a slide show mixed with film. As they travel from and to each fishing mark they have fun hot-dogging and Paul even takes his scuba gear and dives the Thunderbolt wreck. A fantastic family holiday - one to be cherished forever!
42 Species of fish caught in Florida Keys - YouTube

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He certainly deserves something, any suggestions.

B

binka

Maybe reverse phsycology is required here and we should encourage more to get less... or is it just not worth the risk? ;)

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
If I get a headcam, and the knowhow to get it on youtube would you prefer to see me catching gudgeon down the cut?
Let him post his fishing stuff, you don't have to look at it.
At least it's fishing...

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
If I get a headcam, and the knowhow to get it on youtube would you prefer to see me catching gudgeon down the cut?

Frankly,Simon...yes I would.Your match fishing adventures would be far more entertaining than this mindless "look where I've been" stuff which I find extraordinarily tedious & self indulgent.

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let him post his fishing stuff, you don't have to look at it.
At least it's fishing...

Is that what you call fishing I call it a bore it is **** of the first water the sort of thing the inlaws show you when they have been on holiday if that is fishing no wonder our numbers are going down.