Auction for a days fishing with

C

Cakey

now this is a big one ...aday with Graham and Mark to do what you like !

be it on lake or river,legering or trotting or even a bit of fluff chucking

Graham and Mark are willing to teach or just fish with you

I think the famous wallet will be opened again but you need to get there and get home

one rule is .....................it all takes place within 50 miles of Stoke-on=Trent

Graham knows all the water around there so it might be better if you tell him what type of fishing etc and let him choose the venue

good luck and happy bidding

p.s. dates to be arranged between winner and Graham

all monies from auction to go to Norwich & District Diabetes UK Youth Group

I will run this auction for 14 days

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

I'll start the bidding off with 10p and i wanna go running naked with them both along the banks of the Dove, we canhop skip and jump along the way and have a picnic and fairy cakes and fings.Gary Knowles might also want to join in.

C

Cakey

reason for auction.........................Hereand on Sywell thread under "events and fish ins"

Joey

Reaction score
OK Cakester put me down for a fiver. It might be the only chance I get to scrounge an FM cap.

Davey boy (ACA)

Reaction score
I this a day with Graham and a day with Mark, or one day with both of them?

Sorry if its a stupid question

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Sorry lads, there's been a misunderstanding. Mark lives 220 miles away from me and he can't get away as easily as I can so it could be a bit of a nightmare to arrange a day with both of us on the same day.

So what we've decided to do is offer our bodies individually, two prizes, a day with me and a day with him, to be bid for separately.

I'll lock this thread now and Cakey will start a new thread for each of us.

Will those who bid on this thread, and are still interested in a day with just me, or just Mark,rather than with both of us, please bid again on the new threads.

Wol needn't bid again as the day he suggests with me, him and Barney is old hat, we've done that many a time just for fun
smile_smiley.gif

BID FOR A DAY WITH GRAHAM

BID FOR A DAY WITH MARK