Pike in Budworth mere (Marbury mere) NEED HELP!

cuperjames

Reaction score
Hi, i was wondering if there is still some nice sized pike in Budworth mere (Marbury mere) because i heard they all died due to disease? And i am looking to fish it tomorrow:):p. Thanks alot, james

Morespiders

Reaction score
when did they all die, doubt it anyway, just make sure you get your baits over the ledge 30 yds out, always been lots of pikies in there

cuperjames

Reaction score
when did they all die, doubt it anyway, just make sure you get your baits over the ledge 30 yds out, always been lots of pikies in there
cheers for replying Morespiders, and i dont know mate just heard about it off a local angler:) and ahh so there is a ledge didnt know that haha:eek:, where would you say is a good peg on a NAA permit?

Morespiders

Reaction score
down near the stream entrance opposite side to the boat club, long walk though in this weather

B

Berty

He fished the moving bit as the stream runs in and had a record Perch and Tench!

cuperjames

Reaction score
Hi mate, how did you go on, bet it was frozen?

yh mate real let down, turned up with all the gear and was frozen over :( but thats what its all about haha going down next weekend see what its like. Hope the weather warms up abit. :) also do you know any good waters for pike around Knutsford or Northwich? Really want to get into the piking.:)