Bid for an Okuma Payback 30 reel

Paul B

Reaction score
I've e-mailed Cakey and I'm putting this up for the charity auction.

A new in boxfront drag match reel, ideal size for float fishing or light legering.

Auction to finish in 13 days in-line with Cakey's other auctions.

Okuma Payback Reel Features: <ul>[*]Lightweight corrosion resistant match/feeder reel [*]'Extreme power'front drag system [*]Patented 3 point anti reverse system [*]Rotor equalising system [*]Oversized line roller [*]Balanced handle [*]10 Ball bearings [*]Spare spool (graphite) [*]5.1:1 Gear ratio [*]capacity 150m 6lb line(shallow spool so ok for say 100m of 3-4lb line with a bit of backing)[/list]
Okuma-Payback-FD-Reel.jpg

Any questions, message me.

T

The Welsh Windbag

'fraid so Farrow, folding..... unless I draw a really good couple right at the end.... !

T

The Welsh Windbag

....I shall take it on the last card: on the river as they say ! /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

T

The Welsh Windbag

Tomorrow is another day..... /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Windy

Reaction score
Damn. Miscalculated..... thought that it was finishing today ! Ouch. Have I blown my chances ? Will Farrow or other eccentric millionaire steal it on the last turn of the last card..... watch this space..... !

C

Cakey

dunno what to do now.....
I done 14 days from when you put it on
but you put it on for 13 days
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Paul B

Reaction score
Well doneWindy! PM me your address and I'll get it in the post - thursday's first day i'll be able to get to post office due to work- sorry!

Windy

Reaction score
Ummmmm........ I wouldn't dream of standing on ceremony and precise dates if someone was intending to outbid me before this auction ended unexpectedly after 13 and not 14 days.....

I'm happy enough to have it at the price bid but that isn't the point, which is raising the most for charidee, not giving me an unexpected bonus half price bargain just cos the date got confused.

So while I am more than happy to have it can I suggest an extended and unequivocal extended finish date to allow any further bids til 22.00 hours tomorrow 6th May 2008 ?

Or to put it another way I am re-offering it for auction, reserve / starting bids over £27.50 only, auction ending 10 pm tomorrow as above...