they are the Flyweight Mk2

and Qs to Paul please

they can be seen HERE

to run for 14 days

All monies from auction to go to Norwich & District Diabetes UK Youth Group

once again thanks Paul

T

The Welsh Windbag

An extra 50p on my bid to ensure that the daft bugger is held back, arms pinned and ballpoint flailing, and prevented from grafitti-ing this item if I win it.....

£10 to keep his pen sheathed indeed. 50 p is more than enough.

No doubt he's another one of those people who think 'the pen is mightier than the sword'.

Believe it if you like. It didn't do Christopher Marlowe much good either. I shall look forward to introducing you to my old friend Mr. Sharp Pointy Swordy Foil.... ! Or his big brother, the Eric the Epic Epee....

You can then show me the 'Parry in quarte with pen'.

Or the 'dead scribbler' as we fencers colloquially call it /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

T

The Welsh Windbag

My £15.50 is holding then ? Is there something I don't know ? Like they're only £11 on fleabay..... (panic stricken googling etc)

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I've got a set............. bl**dy useless.................try as I might, they "say" my crucian was 2.15 (looked well over 3.01) and..............my roach last November....1.15 (was most definately a "two").

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I've got a serious river carp waiting for me on the 16th and my 30's aint enough!

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

16 squids

T

The Welsh Windbag

Bugger. my own damn fault for drawing attention to it... damn and blast. Will have to consider 16 squids at length before bidding further, if at all.... but if the Mainman is going to carry on catching the way he has at Marsh Farm I may need 'em to record his glory in all its ounces in due course...... that's if Lark doesn't beat both of us to it ! Nice to see you both in person btw /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.