Ive done it now

richiekelly

Reaction score
After watching the video "the end of the river" i have joined the ATs,membership number 65654 its only so that i can in some small way help fish legal to fight against hydro power plants, i still have gripes with the Trust but have put them aside (for now) Please take some time to watch the video

Last edited:

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
It's actually the Trust that's dealing with it at first hand anyway. FL will only get involved when there is a legal case to answer, but thanks anyway and welcome...

For you, please ignore my signature line below ↓↓↓ ;) :)

bennygesserit

Reaction score
After watching the video "the end of the river" i have joined the ATs,membership number 65654 its only so that i can in some small way help fish legal to fight against hydro power plants, i still have gripes with the Trust but have put them aside (for now) Please take some time to watch the video

Nice one !

stu_the_blank

Reaction score
Well done Blanker, whether you agree with, like, approve of the ATr, or not, some sort of unity is the only hope that we've got of influencing the 'green' debate. The video is frightening, a vision of our future?

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the ranks of the hopefull things will get better and as one angler to another well done.