Cakey's Auction

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
To make it easier for us all to keep track of what's happening, who's bidded what, etc, I've started a new forum section especially for Cakey's Auction. This will be deleted and the threads transfered back to the 'General' section when the auction is over.

CAKEY'S AUCTION

As of today, 8th July 2008, Cakey's Auction thread has been deleted and all threads moved to 'General'.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

I do hope mein ickle favorite fischer vuman puts up a day with her........i vill bid!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Wery guud idear Yam Yam,

You supply the fishing gear, pay for the bait and the day ticket, pick me up, drop me off and pay for the meal and the beers at the end of the day.

Now get bidding pmsl

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Seriously, you are doing your bit mate.....and Graham Elliot's offer is superb for the charity......enjoy your day with him, from what i have been told he is damn good.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Bumping this back up...........anyone got anything for Cakey, check out your old gear its surprising what old gear will fetch in an auction..........if you have old rods such as North Western etc they will be bid on.

It's all for a good cause.....dig summat out eh?

C

Cakey

Im out of gear ......................anything please new or secondhand

wayne brooks

Reaction score
just having a sort out now mate. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifgot to try and lighten up my kit

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
As of today, 8th July 2008, Cakey's Auction thread has been deleted and all threads moved to 'General'.

P

pons

Cakey,

I took Mike Joyce on the Teme the other day,full report from him to follow,and wont steal his thunder,but he did rather well............................../forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Pons